Industry Advisory Board
James Paduano, Ph.D.
Aurora Flight Sciences, (Co-PI)
- Tech Area Lead for Autonomy at Aurora Flight Sciences
Bruce J. Holmes, Ph.D.
Alaka’i Technologies, (Co-PI)
- Founding team,NextGen
- CSO at DayJet - the first per-seat, on-demand air carrier, inspired by NASA SATS
- Vice President,Digital Aviation at SmartSky Networks
- Leader, the NASA AGATE Alliance, and NASA Small Aircraft Transportation System (SATS) public-private partnership for airspace management
Neta Ezer, Ph.D.
AI Architect,Northrop Grumman Corporation, (Co-PI)
- Technical Fellow, Human-Machine Teaming,Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
- Former Assistant Professor,Industrial Design,Georgia Institute of Technology
- Former Senior Human Engineering Researcher,Futron Corporation
Damon Jenkins, Ph.D.
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, (Co-PI)
- Former military intelligence,Naval Airwing.
- Mission Commander planning, flying, executing missions (Manned and UAS flights) in commercial and military environments:11 years
- Program manager in A3I (Automation, autonomy, and AI)